Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an IG Sales Operations Lead in our Cambridge, MA, office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an IG Sales Operations Lead working on the Immunology Sales Operations team, you will be empowered to impact patients lives, and a typical day will include:
- This position will support the US Immunology Sales Operations Lead by providing strategic sales operations leadership for Takeda s US Immunology Primary Immunodeficiency Business Unit with strong collaboration across Sales, Marketing, L&D, Commercial Operations, IT, Incentive Compensation, Analytics and Patient Services.
- This includes but is not limited to: consultation on sales strategy in support of and alignment with marketing objectives, implementation, execution, and development and training of field based tools, and measurement of sales execution.
- Support the development and administration of field based sales tools
- Serve as key contact for field sales support
- Develop actionable insights and KPIs, which will drive sales force effectiveness and assists in growing the business
- Proactively form critical questions about sales execution, initiate relevant analytics, and propose, then operationalize solutions
- Work with sales and marketing to help develop motivating sales incentive programs and compensation planning
- Contribute to the development, implementation and improvement of business and account plans
- Manage leads and partner with marketing to refine lead qualification process
- Contribute to change management, communications, training, and support for deployment of analytics and field based sales tools
- Help identify sales process gaps and make process improvement recommendations
- Create and maintain documentation of sales processes, policies and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate tools roll out, administration and feature updates
- Partner with Field Force Excellence Lead in communication, implementation, execution and monitoring of all related sales and marketing projects, tactics and strategy
- Partner with other Sales Operations Leads across US business units in order to stay abreast of other departmental best practices and be able to communicate those offerings
- Conduct field visits with sales people to gather insights and assess needs
- Other possible areas of support may range from project management, developing presentations, coordinating meetings, collecting input, analyzing reports, developing reports, and/or contributing to BU technology initiatives.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A Bachelor s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 7+ years of work experience
- At least 5+ years Sales Operations, Sales Leadership, Sales or consulting experience or related experience preferred
- At least 2+ years of pharmaceutical, biotech, and/or life sciences consulting or related experience
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and business partners across a range of product categories and markets
- Able to influence without authority and navigate within a matrix environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point a must
- Experience with Veeva CRM, alignment software and analytics platforms (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) or similar applications preferred, as well as experience with healthcare data sets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to appropriately define issues and form critical questions required
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates good communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Skilled in choosing best graphic representation for points to be made
- 20% Travel as required supporting Takeda s current and emerging footprint.
- Duties will sometimes call for early or late meetings and/or attendance to meetings on holidays and weekends.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement Company
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.