Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Market Research Insights Lead in our Cambridge, MA location.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Market Research Insights Lead working on the Market Research Insights team, you will be empowered to impact patients lives, and a typical day will include:
- The Insights Lead will lead market research and competitive intelligence activities to support the hereditary angioedema (HAE) franchise within the U.S. Immunology Business Unit.
- The position is responsible for having an in-depth understanding of the brands/therapeutic area and identifying opportunities and insights to drive decision-making. As a partner to the brand team, the Insights Lead will bring strategic thinking and support to the brand team.
- This role offers a unique opportunity to work on a portfolio of products within the rare disease space and support a newly launched product that is changing the lives of patients.
- This is an Associate Director level role and reports into the Director of Market Research.
- The Insight Lead provides strategic oversight and guidance to help develop market research plans to leverage primary and secondary market research into business insights for key stakeholders:
- Accurately assesses business issues faced by business stakeholders and develops the appropriate market research approach to address them.
- Leads market research projects to support the brand strategy, including identification of market research needs, vendor selection, design, execution and interpretation of market research studies.
- Acts as a strategic partner to the brand team, contributing to brand strategy and translating market research insights and data into actionable recommendations.
- Proactively identifies insight needs/gaps and recommends approaches to address these needs.
- Explores innovative techniques to address business questions.
- Works closely with the brand team to generate a market research plan to meet brand needs, and demonstrates the ability to modify and prioritize the plan as needs change.
- Collaborates with Global colleagues on in-line and LCM market research projects.
- Leads U.S. competitive intelligence initiatives, specifically, interprets competitive intelligence and other relevant metrics for the Product Team, providing insights and recommendations.
- Manages competitive intelligence efforts at key conferences.
- Maintains an updated perspective on current and future competition, including identification and evaluation of respective competition.
- Collaborates with U.S. Brand Team and Global colleagues to generate competitive landscape summary (e.g. for Situational Analysis).
- Partners with the Analytics Team to support business decisions.
- For brand planning, brings key contributions to Situational Analysis by consolidating critical/ relevant insights from yearly information-generating activities.
- Collaborates with analytics team to incorporate both insights and analytics into actionable recommendations to the brand team.
- Helps build and pressure-test forecasting assumptions based on market research findings.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Health Sciences or related discipline / Business Administration.
- MBA/Pharm.D is an asset
- 5+ years of relevant market research experience
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience required
- Driven, highly self-motivated, confident individual with desire and ability to own a high profile part of the business
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/assignments to demanding deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to influence without authority and challenge business decisions
- High degree of creativity and innovation in developing new approaches, processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and implement solutions
- Strong presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate complex concepts
- Concise and impactful written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively operate and influence cross-functionally and in a matrix environment
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement Company
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.