Takeda Oncology is seeking an analytical, passionate and self-motivated individual to join our Decision Intelligence & Innovation organization at our Cambridge HQ. This Associate Director will report to the Head of Decision Intelligence & Innovation and closely interface on a cross-functional basis with the Oncology Business Unit (OBU)
This Associate Director position is integral to the digital transformation occurring in the OBU to harness the power of data analytics and improve patient outcomes. This role will establish the vision and strategy for Takeda Oncology s Reporting and Analytics capability, provide thought leadership and subject matter experise for business intelligence solution offerings that deliver high-value, integrated dashboards and insights that support business strategy.
Key responsibilities for the Associate Director, Business Intelligence include:
- Lead all activities of the business intelligence and reporting across US OBU business functions and markets
- Develop and execute reporting strategy and roadmap to meet business intelligence reporting needs for US Oncology Business Unit and functions
- Facilitates the design, development, and administration reporting infrastructure and associated systems to facilitate the capture, metric creation, analysis and reporting of sales and market data
- Partner and drive collaboration with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Patient Value & Access, Medical, etc.) and IS to capture key business questions and define KPIs
- Lead brainstorming and solution work sessions with stakeholders and partner teams
- Lead the interaction with end users to gather business requirements / metrics and communicate value of the initiative / dashboard / self-service
- Lead the delivery of reporting solutions related to performance management (dashboards and self-service)
- Lead the reporting consolidation plan and reporting navigation matrix
- Partner with IS teams to ensure sufficient technology, tools and data is in place to support reporting needs
- Provide recommendations to OBU leadership on best practices and the continual improvement in business intelligence & advanced analytics
- Accountable for BI goals, promoting analytic maturity, tools adoption and enablement of end-users.
- Provide training on new integrated dashboards and self-service capabilities
- Own and manage 3rd party data vendors/partner relationships for Business Intelligence capabilities; facilitate internal contracts reviews and Purchase Orders
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bechelor s degree with 8 years of Business Intelligence experience required.
- 5+ years managing a team of direct report (s) preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical healthcare and/or pharma healthcare consulting industry with focus on business intelligence, data management or analytics working with commercial data sets.
- Ability to think strategically about key business questions, insights and recommend solutions that align with business strategy and achieve the greatest business impact
- Expert level skills in a range of BI technologies (Microstrategy, Tableau and Qliksense) and applications and willingness to learn and use new technologies
- Exceptional qualitative, quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key business partners, IT leadership teams, and external service providers
- Excellent listening skills, verbal and written communication skills, including effective presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Roll-up sleeves mentality and willingness to dive deep, working alongside direct reports or peers when needed
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.