Executive Coordinator (Intellectual Property Legal Team)
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Executive Coordinator in our Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Executive Coordinatorworking for the Intellectual Property Legal Team , you will be empowered to be their lead resource and liaison, and a typical day will include:
- Provides comprehensive executive administrative support including project/event planning and coordination support to US GGC functions.
- Manages specialty documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc. Specifically, maintain and, in coordination with Legal Operations team, keep track of all GGC-related official documents, including current SOPs.
- Manage outside counsel and vendor engagement documents, including retainers and waivers.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, analyze, document, and report data. Manage contents on GGC SharePoint sites in the US. Communicate with other content managers at other GGC sites to ensure consistency and accuracy of the content.
- Keep abreast of corporate and organization guidelines and standards (e.g., approved corporate templates and corporate communication guidelines) to assist in projects.
- Be familiar with corporate and GGC-specific spending guidelines, including travel guidelines; assist with completing expense reports in a timely manner.
- In coordination with Legal Operations, assisting with budgeting/procurement issues (e.g., providing periodic reports to Procurement to assess the fee compliance by firms, conduct internal audits vis- -vis our billing guidelines, assist budgeting/forecasting activities and with other RFP projects such as translation firms). Gathers input for budgets; tracks and updates budget forecasts; prepares reports for the department summarizing budget status
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers and stakeholders; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Organizing GGC events in the US (including GGC LT meetings, IP LT meetings, global IP conference/CTAC, lunch-n-learns, holiday parties, and other GGC/IP functions)
- On-boarding new hires and secondees; liaise with Facilities to get manage desks/space and with IT re equipment (e.g., copier)
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with minimal input from direct supervisor; interacts effectively with all levels of employees throughout the company.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; approves transactions; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Schedules meetings, calls, and other interactions; handles calendaring and meeting preparations as requested
- Initiates, develops, leads, and participates in improvement processes; actively participates in resulting process improvements.
- Understands the structure of the organization and develops a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree or bachelor s degree preferred.
- Relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience. Some industry experience is preferred.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws.
For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please