Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sr. Financial Analyst in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sr. Financial Analyst working on the Finance team, you will be empowered to assist in identifying opportunities for operational improvements and efficiencies, and a typical day will include:
Assist with function/TAU and site monthly financial reporting process as well as support quarterly/annual planning activities. Set up and maintain performance tracking and analysis models. Partner with line managers to support financial planning and analysis for the function/TAU. Performs ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Work with manager to support the annual budget and Mid-Range Planning for function or TAU
- Support the Accounting team on monthly/quarterly closes, tasks including calculation of monthly accruals and preparation of journal entries
- Assist in identifying opportunities for operational improvements and efficiencies
- Support identification and tracking of Key Performance Indicators.
- Support strategic decision making through NPV analysis, ROI modeling, and other financial metrics.
- Serve as financial representative on teams and provides advisory services.
- Create and approve purchase orders. Ensure purchase orders are consistent with agreements.
- Distribute monthly reporting packages summarizing functional area financial results.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and presentation support as required.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience.
- Previous budgeting/planning/monthly variance analysis experience.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact in previous position(s).
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of methods, tools and concepts to prepare forecasts, ad hoc analyses.
- Financial planning/reporting systems experience (e.g. Cognos, SAP).
- Analytical Ability to analyze monthly financial results and ROI outputs and to understand how to use this information to drive projects that will impact the business
- Teamwork ability to work effectively in and foster a team environment.
- Communication Excellent oral, written, and presentation communications skills needed
- Management - Ability to set priorities and meet specific deadlines in a changing environment, ability to be flexible, accommodating, and to deal with change effectively.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.