Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a US Import & Export Transportation Operations Coordination in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Provide to plants innovative best practices on transportation processes and systems (LLP, transport mode alternatives, SAP,..), export and IC / order to billing acting as SME supporting Global Business Process Owner on Transportation Operations and on Shipping Solutions
- Execute US Transportation and Export shipments exUS: planning, organizing and monitoring the transportation of intermediates and finished products from CMOs as well as replenishment of Finished goods to 3PL s and distributors.
- Act as SME supporting BPO / GOP Global Transportation Standards & Guidelines definition and Training to deploy standardized & harmonized processes across Takeda
- Execute the implementation of strategic initiatives with all plants, OpUs and LOCs to optimize transportation spends and to achieve service level targets
- Monitor US inbound shipments operations from PLANTS (OpUs) or/and CMOs to DCs/RDCs
- Monitor US export shipments operations from US PLANTS (OpUs plants) and CMOs to RDCs / DCs and to distributors on export markets
- Monitor LLP IDOCs issues resolution
- Manage Deviations and conduct comprehensive investigations in collaboration with QA GDP to define CAPAs for commercial and non-commercial shipments
- Execute the transportation validation (Shipping solution/Cold Chain Center of Excellence) by coordinating suppliers and plants and supporting route qualification, ambient temperature profile analysis, development of associated protocols and reports for the qualification phase
- Participate to QBR & Performance mgmt. of LSPs and report comments on CSLe in scope
- Maintain Master data on SAP LES module
- Support Internal/Ext. quality Audits
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor in Supply Chain management or equivalent is a plus
- Min 2 years of prior relevant experience in Logistics management
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries
- Structured, holistic and clear in problem solving
- Good ability to analyse a wide variety of supply chain data to make process improvement decisions
- Good ability to present ideas with clarity and confidence
- Good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP LES/MM/SD, )
- Fluent in English in verbal and written communication
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
USA - Lexington - Home