As a MSL working on the Medical Team, you will be empowered to provide local country field-based support (70% time on filed work) from the medical function in order to achieve the company s goals by:
- Identification and development of strong sustainable peer to peer relationships with external stakeholders to support the medical/scientific credibility of the company;
- Continuously screening, reviewing and analyzing scientific literature;
- Generation of summaries & critical assessments when appropriate.
- Use specific disease and product knowledge to support Takeda in the relevant Gastroenterology areas e.g by providing accurate and non-promotional scientific information;
- Proactively identify and develop long term peer-to-peer relationships with opinion leaders and other relevant stakeholders in order to understand their needs, present medical data in the most efficient way.
- Participate in the execution of the medical plan by supporting the Medical Disease Area Lead in the implementation of projects such as: Advisory boards, medical education and peer-to-peer training activities
- Support reference points of scientific and clinical expertise for sales force and other internal stakeholders (e.g. Market access) through training and ad-hoc support, in alignment with Takeda medical plan and medical leadership
- Supports ongoing and future Company Sponsored Studies
- Provides clinical presentations and medical information as necessary .Facilitates unsolicited requests from HCPs for investigator-initiated sponsored research proposals.
- Capture and share in-field insights to support medical and scientific strategy and business development. Shares in-field insights in a compliant manner with relevant business functions.
- Support core license to operate activities with scientific expertise such us pharmacovigilance and quality