Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Financial Analyst in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Financial Analyst working on the Finance team, you will be empowered to Lead review of day to day financial transactions, and a typical day will include:
- Lead daily review of Site financial transactions, partnering with Site stakeholders as needed to resolve and correct issues. Activities include but are not limited to: Inventory production activity, Plant Maintenance work order activity, Capex, invoice review, P&L review.
- Site point person for Capex activity including, budgeting, project proposal and approval, performance and spend tracking and asset management.
- Develop financial models and analytical tools to support function objectives and projects. Assist driving strategic decisions through NPV analysis, ROI modeling, and other financial metrics. Provide proactive business partnership and critical thinking to help drive strategic decisions and make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Communication ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written, in a persuasive, organized and appropriate manner, including running meetings and preparing presentations for customer groups.
- Analytical ability to analyze monthly financial results and ROI outputs and to understand how to use this information to drive results that favorably impact the business.
- Self-Management ability to set priorities and meet specific deadlines in a dynamic environment, ability to be flexible, accommodating, and to deal with change effectively.
EDUCATION & EXPERINCE:
- CPA preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment.
- Financial planning/reporting systems experience (e.g. SAP, PowerBI, Fit4Plan, HFM). SAP cost accounting experience strongly preferred.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN