Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a CMC Project Manager - Cell Therapy Technical Project Management in our Cambridge office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The fast-growing Cell Therapies team at Takeda is seeking an experienced CMC Project Manager to drive the delivery of pipeline assets and platform/technical projects. The position works closely with Technical Project Leads to develop project plans and coordinate execution across highly matrixed teams with representation from Process Development, Analytical Development, Quality, Regulatory, Technical Operations and Supply Chain functions. Empowered by the nimble, project-centric approach of the Cell Therapies team, this role is critical to the team s successful delivery of next generation cell therapies.
As a member of the Technical Project Management and Manufacturing team, this role will also contribute directly to the evolution of project management and governance processes in the Cell Therapies team to enable increasingly rapid translation of internally and externally developed cell therapies.
Success in this role depends on strong organizational and interpersonal skills, a keen attention to detail, and a passion for project execution, with the most successful candidates exhibiting strong technical knowledge in the cell therapy CMC space.
- Partner with Technical Project and Workstream Leads to successfully deliver CMC pipeline, platform, and technical projects.
- Develop project planning documents and archive project materials to ensure visibility of both project history, current status, and future directions.
- Manage execution of project plan, including meeting logistics, authoring of minutes, assignment of action items and tracking of internal and external deliverables.
- Drive timely decisions and accountability within team, and facilitate active communication and information flow between team members, stakeholder functions, and governance bodies.
- Leverage project management best practices to facilitate CMC team meetings fostering a team culture of transparency, accountability, high cross-functional communication, and timely execution.
- Support the evolution of CMC project tracking tools and governance processes
- Support delivery of CMC portfolio analysis to drive decision making and resource allocation across CMC functions.
- Contribute to broader cell therapy project management community by sharing ideas, tools, best practices and lessons learned
- Some travel required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in life science-related discipline; Master's degree or higher preferred.
- 3-8 years experience in life sciences project management
- Cell therapy experience strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of project management best practices and proficiency with supporting project management tools; PMP certification preferred
- Experience developing team culture, resolving conflicts, and driving decision-making in a matrix environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Teamwork Ability to work well in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Communication - Able to expresses one s self clearly and concisely within team; documents issues and/or concerns concisely; timely and effectively communicates issues to supervisor and team members.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills - Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems, determine causes and determine and implement solutions.
- Organization Exercises good time management and prioritization skills and can successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Motivated Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.