Quality Control Analyst I
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Quality Control Analyst I in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Quality Control Analyst I. You will be working on the Microbiology team, you will be empowered to use your analytical skills to conduct critical biological test methods.A typical day will include:
- Perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Conduct critical biological test methods including samples generated for in-process, drug substance and stability.
- Use a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data (such as LIMS).
- Demonstrate a functional understanding of a laboratory setting and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
- Exercise judgment within defined Quality Control procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Initiate low severity level deviations, CAPAs and change controls within the electronic Quality Management System
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s or master s degree in any Life Sciences with relevant laboratory coursework
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- The position requires a combination of sedentary work and standing for extended periods of time in the Quality Control labs.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN