Senior Manager, Marketing Capabilities
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Manager, Marketing Capabilities.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Capabilities is part of the Commercial Capabilities Team in the U.S. Business Unit, whose mission is to build Best-for Takeda Marketing Capabilities to support the ongoing development of Takeda Marketing Function, build new or enhance marketing processes, and embed process tools across the businesses.
The role supports four business units: Neuroscience, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, and Hematology/Rare, as well as Brand & Multi-Channel Marketing Teams in those businesses. This role is responsible for establishing and sustaining Best-for-Takeda marketing capabilities as we expand our portfolio with new product launches.
- Drive organizational change through the development of strong marketing capabilities in partnership with the Brand Teams, Training and Leadership Development, Human Resources, Marketing Operations. Develop and embed strong marketing capabilities within Brand Teams, Multichannel Marketing Team, and Learning & Development.
- Execute marketing capability development programs and training. Drive capability development through execution and management of the capability roadmap in a dynamic business environment with the ability to pivot quickly to address changing business needs and situations. Assess resourcing requirements, manage projects, and evaluate impact through metrics.
- Support marketing processes and capabilities by consulting with Brand Teams on Product Positioning and Messaging, Insights Generation, Brand Planning, Customer Engagement, and Measurement and Reporting, Employee Reward and Recognition and Performance Management.
- Implement change management initiatives involving communications, impact evaluation, and community building while mitigating obstacles. Act as change agent to drive change in the commercial organization.
- Develop and lead a Takeda Marketing Community that connect marketers and fosters teamwork in a results-oriented culture. Maintain an external and customer-facing focus to evaluate innovative trends and opportunities.
- Identify future capability development opportunities and training needs. Identify new training needs and drive development of marketing training content. Provide strategic input into business planning activities among the brand teams and associated partners.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of six years of related experience required, with a minimum of three years or varied marketing roles. Pharmaceuticals experience is preferred.
- Previous Marketing Capabilities Development or Organizational Change Management experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and skills necessary to lead through change and influence without authority
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and tasks and meet timelines for multiple projects
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a dynamic matrix environment
- Demonstrates leadership, influencing and coaching skills required
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking, as well as problem solving skills
- Proficient using MS Office suite
- Ability to drive or fly to various meeting
- Manual dexterity required operating office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects
- Ability to drive or fly to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips
- Some international travel may be required
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.