Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting - Multi Channel Marketing, Cambridge, MA
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Manager, Digital Marketing in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting, working on the Multi-Channel Marketing team, you will be empowered to determine success measures, metrics, KPIs, and evaluate our performance across multiple digital channels. In this role, you will also contribute to Takeda s mission by focusing patient s needs worldwide.
- Own digital campaign measurement plans, reporting, and multi-channel optimization recommendations for a portfolio of Brands and digital channels.
- Act as the primary Digital Analytics & Reporting contact in the Multi-Channel Marketing organization
- Translate digital, cross-channel analytics and metrics into insights to drive brand strategies and improve customer experiences
- Leverage quantitative analyses to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience across channels
- Define and enforce adoption of key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
- Partner closely with key stakeholders (e.g., Brand teams, Analytics & Insights, etc) across the organization to inform and educate on measurement strategy, KPIs, performance, and optimizations
- Serve as a digital marketing quant and subject matter expert within the Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) Team
- Identify, advise, and recommend relevant programs, tactics, and customer engagements within the context of an Integrated Multi-Channel Customer Plan
- Pulls through Brand Strategies and creates meaningful and differentiated customer experiences for a variety of customer types: Patient, Health Care Professional (HCP), Payer, etc.
- Develop measurement plans, reports, and visuals to track campaign performance
- Continuously monitors campaigns performance within relevant channels, evaluates, tests and optimizes channel-based performance. Reports on performance and status.
- Help to manage agencies and external partners, holding them accountable to Takeda USBU policies, standards, timelines and budgets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA desired
- Minimum (3) + years of experience with increasing responsibilities in data-driven marketing and/or CRM.
- Digital marketing analytics experience in healthcare, consumer packaged goods, financial services, or at a digital agency
- Experience working in a commercial pharmaceutical or innovative Healthcare-related organization
- Industry knowledge with the ability to quickly learn the disease state
- Deep understanding of digital marketing metrics with hands-on experience preferred with tools such as: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- Test-and-learn mindset
- Ability to think big picture but also manage execution of multiple tactics with support from various partners
- Ability to quickly learn products and brand strategies and tie to patient journey
- Experience in managing to positive ROI with agencies and partners across initiatives
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 15% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
- Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.