Associate Analyst, Promotional Review Management
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Analyst, Promotional Review Management at our Lexington site.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Associate Analyst, Promotional Review Management, will be responsible for serving as a business partner and liaison across functional stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Medical, Legal and Regulatory) to efficiently and effectively facilitate Takeda s advertising and promotional material review process (MRL) and drive MRL alignment with commercial strategies and priorities.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient MRL review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work with assigned Takeda brand teams to gain an awareness of commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Forecast demand for MRL review and approval of materials for assigned brands. Establish and maintain strategic trusting relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, guiding and influencing collaborative activities and mutual decision-making.
- Manage a Review Track with mature life cycle brands, or assist in Takeda-designated Priority brands.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the advertising and promotional materials review and approval process (MRL) and support Veeva Vault system (e.g. routing, approval and production of marketing tools).
- Maintain working knowledge of and adherence to relevant internal Takeda policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines (e.g. corporate branding, corporate and commercial operations compliance, promotional material development guidelines).
- Prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Collaborate and deliver training with a Sr. Analyst to internal and external MRL stakeholders as needed and serve as a go to resource for MRL needs.
- Share MRL process metrics with assigned franchise brand(s) and coordinate with Marketing Services Manager to provide insights and discuss improvement opportunities with relevant brand teams.
- Identify and recommend process innovations with a focus on optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the support provided to the franchise brand teams (e.g. yield improved customer satisfaction, reduce review cycle time).
- Identify and escalate potential risks to the Manager, Marketing Services.
- Support timely and appropriate fulfillment and expiration of materials.
- Project Management
- Forecast demand for MRL review and approval of materials with assigned franchise brands.
- Drive prioritization of brand initiatives/materials through MRL based on understanding of business priorities, needs, volume, and complexity of materials.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient MRL review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders in order to meet business needs.
- Anticipate challenges and offer recommendations and solutions to franchise brand project owners.
- Manage and track high priority items and coordinate with production team to ensure items are approved in a timely manner.
- Communicate timely and accurate information regarding project progress across functional teams in order to prioritize and meet timeline and quality standards.
- Actively participate in internal Marketing Services team meetings.
- Stakeholder Management
- Provide active support and drive alignment with cross functional review team Commercial, Medical, Legal, and Regulatory guiding review meeting activities and helping to create solutions to address business needs.
- Establish common ground between team members with divergent views and objectives.
- Strengthen partnerships with franchise brand teams and reviewers through excellent customer service, reinforcing the vision and value of the Marketing Services team.
- Encourage accountability and responsibility that enables others to act with integrity.
- Partner with a Sr. Analyst to provide training of internal and external stakeholders on MRL process and expectations.
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrates effective facilitation skills to enable alignment across cross-functional stakeholders and ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrates market-specific awareness (e.g. Takeda products, competitors, disease state, customer types) and basic knowledge of existing technologies within functional area.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to leadership.
- Demonstrates understanding and experience with implementing and ensuring compliance to procedural requirements for government reporting Sunshine Act for Healthcare professionals.
- Exhibits a high degree of customer service and relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrates highly results-oriented focus on creating measurable value for brand teams and the patients they support.
- Demonstrates commitment to customer service for cross-functional stakeholders.
- Complexity and Problem Solving:
- Make complex decisions involving multiple constituencies using fact-based analysis.
- Prioritize based on agreed business needs and related budgets.
- Quickly assess critical situations and identify issue resolution.
- Define processes and guidelines that can be applied across all franchise teams.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree or High School Diploma and 4 plus years of related general business experience
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with advertising and promotional process recommended
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience working in regulated operations environment preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals preferred
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.