Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a ERP Engagement Lead in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a ERP Engagement Lead working on the ERP Product Management Organization team, you will be empowered to provide leadership to and manage the deployment of major global projects in the region and align communication between leadership and the BPR management team. A typical day will include:
- Provide leadership to and manage the deployment of major global projects in the Region align communication between leadership and the BPR management team.
- Lead productive and ongoing exchange of information between the country and/or regional engagement, including management of the relationship with the regional business stakeholders and Key User Network
- Manage and plan with the countries in the Region the multi-year ERP Product Roadmap and the yearly Release Calendar, balancing planned product releases, planned country deployments, SME business demands and compliance requirements.
- Manage and oversee in coordination with the ERP Demand & Release manager, the continuous improvement initiatives and run improvements in the region.
- Lead the implementation of the global ERP projects in the area, align on scope, time and resources, internal and external resources assigned to the project, ensuring that given targets for scope, timelines and budget are accomplished (10 million and more value projects, 30+ external and internal resources)
- Drive autonomously local Steerco meetings on behalf for the ERP leadership with CFOs and other leaders for all ERP products projects and facilitate decisions and manage escalations.
- Act as the single point of contact for the ERP Organization in the Region for every matter related to the communication and implementation of the ERP roadmap, ERP projects and regular releases, including the Run and Continuous Improvement changes
- Develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships with the regional heads, CFOs, Plant leads and other leaders in the Region, be aligned on every IT and non-IT on going key projects and be the point of information and escalation for the ERP organization.
- Drive continuous improvements and functional releases across the ERP Product Portfolio.
- Liaise with the IT Business Partners in the Region to ensure full alignment on local business priorities (products launch for instance) and overall IT strategies that are not under the ERP organization responsibility
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent.
- 6 years or more of relevant experience in a management position within an ERP environment.
- Business relationship management skills; ability to connect and engage with local management and stakeholders on areas of expertise
- Have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with validated systems.
- Able to manage a complex IT Area to global harmonization and uniformity and to abstract IT and business objectives.
- Ability to set priorities, align stakeholder expectations, develop and execute an associated action plan.
- Work with virtual teams located in different countries around the world, aligning and adapting different work, culture and communication styles.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language
- PMI certification and Project management experience.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.