Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Knowledge Management Lead in our Greater Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Knowledge Management Lead, a typical day will include:
- Lead efforts to implement Global Knowledge Management Process as per ICHQ10.
- Maintain Global standards and procedures aligned with regulatory expectations and industry best practices
- Lead Communities of Practice and promote a continuous improvement mentality for QMS processes.
- Lead activities to drive effective global Knowledge Hierarchy and Knowledge Management processes.
- Lead communities of practices for Global Processes and drive a continuous improvement mindset to ensure compliance sustainability and harmonization across the Takeda organization.
- Oversee / lead review, creation, revision of Global Quality Standards and Global Procedures.
- Oversees Global Gap Assessment Process; working with Compliance Leads and Regional/Local sites as required
- Strong leadership and effective interpersonal skills particularly motivational, negotiation, listening, judgement and conflict management skills as is demonstrated in a matrix global environment.
- Demonstrated ability to act globally to anticipate potential problems and risks related to quality systems expectations. Esperience with organizational change management.
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness in ability to work well with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership and capability to work effectively in a fast paced rapid changing technology environment and to work on multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization, written, and verbal skills to convey global project goals and inspire support from both subordinates and senior management
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience in cost accounting and cost management
- Profound knowledge and experiences with Quality Management and systems in a regulated industry
- Understanding of Information Categorization
- Experienced in communication and presentation to senior management
- Proven ability to lead by directing change as well as by influence on areas not within direct control.
- Lead and drive collaborations with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Independent global leadership to work effectively in a fast paced rapid changing technology environment and to work on multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Lead and routinely demonstrate strong interpersonal skills particularly motivational, negotiation, listening, judgment and conflict management skills as is demonstrated in a matrix global environment.
- Enable Takeda to deliver on its commitment to Patients, Trust, Reputation, and Business
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Responsible for processes linked to Global standards and global procedures for GxP functions.
- Responsible for assuring documents issued complied with internal architecture and are fully compliant with external regulations and industry expectations.
- Key interactions across manufacturing and development network
- Key focal point for cross functional collaborations internal to Takeda
- A solid grasp of industry, scientific, and regulatory trends to leverage innovations to make Takeda a model for the industry
- This role will be principle to engaging cross functionally to assure Takeda is advancing innovation for a Quality advantage.
- This global role is responsible for supporting a Quality Management System that is fit for purpose to support the broad range of established and innovative product lines.
- This global role is responsible for implementing processes that will allow effective Knowledge Management across the Takeda gloabl network.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Scientific or engineering graduate (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Steadily increasing managerial experience and responsibility > 10+ years combined with strong technical operations background.
- Experience must include successful examples of managing global change by influence without direct resource control;
- Strong focus on delivering global results as well as building site capability to demonstrate effective governance
- Extensive global pharmaceutical industry knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.