Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager, R&D Operations in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager, R&D Operations working on the team, you will be empowered Collaborate with R&D and VBU E&C Advisory (Business Partner) Teams to develop R&D and VBU E&C support framework, and a typical day will include:
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
- Ethical behaviour plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
- Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
- Building a modern function supporting achievement of Takeda s Vision 2025
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behaviour in line with Takeda s values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
- Act as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
- Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
- Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works at Takeda
- Collaborate with R&D and VBU E&C Advisory (Business Partner) Teams to develop and drive R&D and VBU E&C support framework
- Ensure global strategic and methodology alignment for R&D and VBU monitoring efforts and risk assessments
- Collaborate with other US BU/BF and EUCAN/GEM E&C teams for consistent approach for US Sunshine and other transparency disclosure requirements such as EFPIA, respectively and manage transparency reporting accordingly
- Partner with R&D and VBU E&C Advisory Teams to assess learning needs and develop targeted learning for R&D or VBU and/ or in support of LOC.
- Provide input to Global platforms and systems as relevant
- Is main point of contact & leads / assist specific R&D or VBU related initiatives as relevant
- At least 6 years of healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience with at least 4 years of operational aspects of Ethics & Compliance experience desired
- Bachelor s degree; Advanced degree or relevant certification a plus
- Experience with financial and procurement processes and systems; Takeda specific knowledge a plus
- Good knowledge of and experience with laws, regulations and industry guidance that affect the pharmaceutical industry including, but not limited to, OIG and PhRMA guidelines, and healthcare standard operating procedures
- Able to work and deliver on deadlines while managing multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Proven ability to work independently & successfully with others, know when to appropriately escalate an issue for resolution, and collaborate with cross functional areas to achieve results
- Demonstrated strong project & time management ability and able to carry out project plan accordingly
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have computer proficiency and able to utilize MS Office software at an advanced level
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.