Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Director of Quality Risk Management (QRM) in our Greater Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Develop and lead lead efforts to implement and sustain a QRM system for Takeda.
- Drive QRM implementation at the Takeda sites including knowledge transfer for the development of local QRM leads.
- Provide guidance / oversight to the QRM processes across the Takeda network to ensure a consistent approach
- Drive the development of a risk aware culture
- Global leadership and primary accountability for design and sustainability of overall Quality Risk Management System for Takeda including all phases: Assessment, Control, Review, Communication and Tools.
- Primary accountability for the development of global subject matter experts and site QRM facilitators across the Takeda network.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to act globally to anticipate potential problems and risks related to quality systems expectations
- Strong leadership and effective interpersonal skills particularly motivational, negotiation, listening, judgement and conflict management skills as is demonstrated in a matrix global environment.
- Proactive leadership in interpreting regulatory compliance trends with ability to translate those into internal risks and formulate action plans and implement solutions
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness in ability to work well with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership and capability to work effectively in a fast paced rapid changing technology environment and to work on multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization, written, and verbal skills to convey global project goals and inspire support from both subordinates and senior management
- Lead and engage and drive standard discipline for escalation processes
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Scientific or engineering graduate (BSc, MSc, PhD), preferably complemented by economic education ( MBA)
- Steadily increasing managerial experience and responsibility > 12+ years combined with strong technical operations background.
- Experience must include successful examples of managing global change by influence without direct resource control;
- Strong focus on delivering global results as well as building site capability to demonstrate effective governance
- Extensive global pharmaceutical industry knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.