The Manager, Oncology Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Operations will be responsible for managing both short and long term department projects from start to finish in alignment with Global Medical Affairs goals and initiatives. This role will provide project management for cross-functional global medical affairs plans and projects, which requires a high-level of collaboration within the Takeda organization, in the Boston office and with Regional and Local offices globally, as well as oversight of GMA vendors.
- Manage global medical affairs projects to ensure strategic focus and timely execution of deliverables. This includes initiating team building activities, managing timelines and deliverables, leadership of team efforts and progress monitoring, and collaborating cross-functionally within the Takeda organization to ensure smooth program operations.
- Provide operational efficiencies by implementing process improvements, providing guidance and support to team members, quickly identifying resolutions to issues, and developing communication plans to engage key stakeholders and increase program-related communication across the organization. This role will also act as a resource for strategy/plan related inquiries and will provide insights that will aid decision-making.
- Optimize achievement of overarching program strategy, including identifying process improvements, instituting best practices, supporting development of tools, templates and reports, and implementing feedback from team members and Global Medical Brand Head.
- Lead cross-functional meetings, including the creation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes, and drive completion of action items.
- Management of team sites and project tracking tools to maximize communication updates and ensure content maintenance in line with best practices; assess user feedback on an ongoing basis to prioritize future enhancements and improvement areas.
- Project management of GMA specific medical plan deliverables, including coordinating strategy/scope development, logistics and vendor management, and coordinating logistics and content development for events and trainings, as applicable.
- Manage the strategic planning for Key Opinion Leader (KOL) engagement plans, ensuring plans are aligned with the brand strategic plan and GMA objectives.
- Lead the planning and execution of ad hoc projects (to ensure projects are aligned with GMA objectives, supported by GMA Leadership, and have timely completion.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years project management experience on cross-functional projects in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and aware of larger business needs/implications.
- Excellent prioritization, project management, and analytical skills.
- Proven strategic problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Word.-
- Ability to foster teamwork by actively participating in and supporting an environment that cultivates professional growth and organizational effectiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as both a team leader and as a subject matter expert in a team setting.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business processes and solutions in person and over the phone.
- Excellent facilitation and public speaking skills required.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with senior management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving professional environment
- Requires approximately 5-10% travel
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.