- Execute, and contribute to the design of, in vivo studies for assessing the efficacy and MOA of immuno-modulatory anti-cancer agents being developed at Takeda
- Contribute to the development and assesment of oncology mouse models
- Diligently record study details and critically assess study outcomes. Present data in group meetings.
- Contribute to the development and advancement of in vivo capabilities at Takeda
Takeda Oncology has been developing a diverse pre-clinical portfolio of novel and innovative immunomodulatory agents for the treatment of cancer, both through our internal efforts as well as via numerous partnerships. We are seeking an in vivo scientist to join our team to play a key role in designing and delivering in vivo studies to assess the immunomodulatory activity of drug candidates.
We are looking for a candidate who will not only make a significant scientific contribution but also contribute to the effective function of the in vivo community at Takeda. This is a great opportunity for a motivated Scientist to work in an energized and collegial setting to help advance the emerging immuno-oncology pipeline at Takeda.
ACCOUNTABILITIES (Describe the primary duties and responsibilities of the job. Include only the essential functions of the job. Approximately 5 10 bulleted task statements should be identified).
- Identifies, plans and executes well defined in vivo studies
- Interprets results of complex experiments
- Prepares and presents comprehensive technical or project reports and presentations / posters to internal/external audiences
- Participates in project team meetings and study planning
- Becomes an active participant in facilitating information sharing and capability enhancement within the in vivo community
- Experienced in the design and execution of in vivo research studies
- Solid bioloical background enabling understanding of big picture study questions/goals
- Independently manages own workload
- Scientifically independent
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Ph.D. or, MS with 6+ years experience, or BS degree with 8+ years experience
- Experience with in vivo models is required. Experience with oncology models is preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Strong collaborative and effective communication skills are essential
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.