Takeda s Immuno-Oncology DDU is seeking a curious early stage scientist to learn how to advance novel and differentiated therapeutic modalities toward preclinical and clinical milestones. A successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively, learn new techniques, and clearly communicate key findings to internal and external collaborators.
- Work with the team to design key experiments and make data-driven decisions.
- Perform phenotypic characterization of human and murine primary immune cells.
- Must be familiar with immune assays including flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Comfort with designing antibody panels for multicolor flow cytometry for immune cell profiling
- Willingness to collaborate on and/or execute in vivo laboratory studies to support compound screening and novel MOA characterization.
- Impact highly-matrixed and diverse teams using clear communication and collaborative spirit
- Work independently to propose, design, execute, troubleshoot, analyze, and present experimental findings
- Detail-oriented scientist that maintain experimental records and prepare study reports suitable for regulatory filings and/or are transferable to team members and external partners.
- Propose novel projects based on internal results, external partners, and published reports. Mastery of in vivo techniques including serial transplantation, tumor dissociation, and ex vivo analysis that can be applied to projects and drive decision making.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets (RNA expression, proteomics, cytokine analysis, multi-parameter flow cytometry)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS/MS in immunology, cancer biology, molecular biology or related discipline with 2+ years of experience.
- Hands-on experience and ability to work with minimal supervision in carrying out FACS analysis with cytometers such as LSRII, FACS CANTO, and FACS ARIA II/III
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals or presentations demonstrating expertise and achievements in a relevant discipline
- Good communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong team player who thrives in a dynamic, biotech-like environment
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.