Program AGILE is Takeda s Global Operational Excellence program. Takeda is in the process of starting up its biologics manufacturing facility located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. The Operational Excellence Manager will lead the implementation of Program AGILE at the new facility. This role will work collaboratively with the various key business leaders at the facility to implement a continuous improvement culture and processes to improve product quality, employee safety, business compliance and profitability.
- Identify inefficient business and manufacturing processes at the Brooklyn Park, Minnesota manufacturing site
- Lead teams to implement projects that improve the efficiencies of these business and manufacturing processes
- Implement Lean Six Sigma processes to improve quality of the current manufacturing processes at the site
- Implement Lean Six Sigma processes to improve personnel safety at the site
- Implement Lean Six Sigma processes to improve compliance to business processes
- Implement Lean Six Sigma processes to reduce the cost of goods to manufacture Takeda products at the site
- Proactively strive to instill a continuous improvement culture within the various business functions located at the facility to ensure the timely supply of quality products to Takeda markets and ultimately, to our patients.
- Is a role model with a continuous improvement mind-set, impact driven with a strong commitment to deliver.
- Proactively drives the AGILE Program at the facility. Develops and implements Continuous Improvement in alignment with the Global AGILE Team, leading to significant improvements in Safety, Quality, Compliance, Delivery, Cost and overall patient/customer satisfaction.
- Supports business leaders in establishing and aligning Lean/Six Sigma improvement and execution/monitoring methodologies to business strategic plans for the facility, including growth, quality, cost out and cultural change plans.
- Has the ability to perform detailed stakeholder analysis and develop change management models that maximize outcomes, executing improvement workshops in a manner that promotes operational excellence and drives for optimum solutions.
- Providing support to the Site Management and functional leaders in the development and deployment of AGILE Program, utilizing continuous improvement methodology across all projects. Helps to create the future state as it relates to shortened value streams, manufacturing strategies, cross-functional processes, and the establishment of uniform policies and procedures
- Provides leadership, coaching and training as appropriate to local Continuous Improvement teams.
- Enhance current operational excellence training at the site
- Enhance current AGILE business processes and implement new AGILE business processes
- Lead periodic program updates with site leadership team
- Support business leaders to build justification for their continuous improvement projects
- Coordinate project approval process with site leadership team
- Manage the Program AGILE projects at the facility
- Lead AGILE teams to drive these projects to completion resulting in improved process efficiencies that improve the product quality, improve employee safety, improve site compliance and reduce the cost of goods
Brooklyn Park, MN