Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as the Associate Director - Patient Marketing (GI) in our Greater Boston area, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a AD Patient Marketing working on the
Specialty Business Unit - GI Marketing team, you will be empowered to impact the patient experience.
A typical day will include:
- Develop programs, services and content to deliver the optimal experience for IBD patients while supporting brand objectives
- Create programs and services to support patient adherence
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand business plan, create programs and tactics to support the strategy and champion that plan through engagement with cross-functional partners
- Partner with functions such as regulatory, legal, compliance, sales, and operations to support implementation of the brand strategy as well as foster two-way dialogue to continue the evolution of our commercial approach
- Support innovation of commercial approach through technology, customer insights, field observation and continued education
- Manage Patient Ambassador network and all related promotional activities
- Collaborate with Patient Service Team to deliver content and patient support program offerings that enhance the patient experience and support adherence
- Work with customer facing teams to identify and partner with emerging patient and HCP experts in the IBD community who will provide counsel on new trends and patient needs
- Plan, identify, develop and produce promotional tactics, materials, and programs needed to support the brand strategy and objectives
- Manage outside agencies and consultants to meet expected project objectives and hold them accountable to agreed upon standards.
- Develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes.
- Represent the brand in the review and approval process of promotional initiatives including the ability to support the brand on areas of differing opinions communicating objectives and purpose to assist in the process
- Remain current with customer, competitive and marketplace activity to contribute insights and perspectives to the broader team and brand plan
- Participate and contribute to the development of the annual brand business and expense plan
- Establish relationships and work with commercial partners to communicate and ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within scope of projects
- Assist with development of new team members and foster a positive culture within the team and with cross-functional colleagues
- Partner with Market Research and Analytics counterparts to identify insights and market knowledge to inform business decisions
- Serves as back-up for team members as needed and direct manager when requested
- Manage budget for all projects
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree
- 6 years in sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Ability to thoroughly learn the market, the disease state and the product quickly
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Financial management and budgeting abilities
- Project management skills prioritization, workflow process, communication
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc)
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects
- Requires approximately 20-30% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, field visits and will include overnight. Some weekend and/or international travel may be required.
- At least 5 years experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Education in Marketing, Business Administration
- Specialty and/or Immunology therapeutic knowledge
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.