Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As Executive Administrative Assistant work closely with ODDU administrative staff and Operations group as well as other Takeda functions to advance the organizations scientific and business objectives.
- Performs all work and makes decisions with minimal supervision and/or instructions.
- Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Directly liaises with other important internal and external contacts such as vendors, customers and senior leadership on behalf of your team.
- Actively manages the calendars of your team with little or no oversight.
- Prepares all travel arrangements, creates detailed itineraries and independently prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payable, etc., in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Schedules, organizes and coordinates onsite and offsite domestic and international meetings including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking responses, coordinating speakers, entertainment, transportation, dining, presentation materials, budgets, and technological needs. May prepare agenda, take minutes and follow up on meeting action items.
- Actively assists team with meetings, presentations, and/or projects to ensure team members perform effectively.
- Creates and maintains complex written correspondence, memos, presentations, spreadsheets, etc., with little oversight. Proofreads and edits all documents prior to finalizing.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of Company s confidentiality policies and procedures and exercises appropriate discretion when involved in sensitive business matters.
- Acts as a resource for manager and for other administrative assistants regarding Company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with other ODDU Admins on a variety of departmental activities
- Performs other special projects as directed by manager and team members.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree with 5+ years of related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Requires flexibility, strong multitasking and organizational skills, ability to prioritize as well as practice a team player mindset.
- Ability to independently identify problems and needs as they arise and work collaboratively with team members as well as others to find solutions.
- Ability to perform both independently and within cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to form good working relationships with colleagues across Takeda.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Excellent analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence without authority.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.