Title: Manager, Commercial Data
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Manager, Commercial Data in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Manager, Commercial Data working on the US Business Unit team, you will be empowered to partner with stakeholders and create awareness of Commercial Data strengths and weaknesses. A typical day will include:
- Support Takeda s US Business Unit in Commercial Data related areas, such as Data Purchasing, Negotiations and Contracting, Data Quality Assessments and compliant enterprise wide use of Commercial Data.
- Work closely with internal customers IT functions, Legal and Procurement. Customers will include all types of functions in the US Business Unit dealing with Commercial Data.
- Ensuring awareness and wide understanding of how to use available Commercial data sources by developing training material and actively leading trainings.
- Ensure compliance to contracts and data privacy, as relevant.
40% - Support Business Requests
- Manages Commercial Data Requests from the Business such as Data Purchasing and Data Access requests.
- Supports the Business functions with Commercial Data Analytics
Produces Data pulls from Databases such as SMART and delivers analytics and raw data and gives advice and counsel around data reliability and readability.
- Supports the business with collecting necessary approvals from Suppliers on data sharing requests such as claims letters and Third-Party Agreements (TPAs)
40% - Project Management
- Leads and coordinates activities in Commercial data projects which may be internal or external. Influences without authority and removes barriers to deliver project results.
20% - Training Activities
- Prepares training materials on key Commercial Data sources and Commercial Data processes (like SMART, TPAs etc.)
- Supports the Commercial Data Lead with Insights and analysis and supporting decks to deliver outcomes of projects (such as Data Quality Assessments).
- Leads training sessions with internal stakeholders (such as business analytics functions, Finance, business development, Market Access and more), which may take place in person or remotely (Webex)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A Bachelor s degree or equivalent. Master s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with expert knowledge of secondary data sources and suppliers in the US market, such as IQVIA, DRG and Symphony.
- In depth knowledge of the US pharmaceutical market and the differences between markets that influence customer interactions.
- 2-3 years contracting and/or Procurement Experience is an advantage
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry and knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing data is essential.
- Strong skills in data analysis and in the technical packages (SMART, SAP), including advanced excel functions to ensure quick and effective data analysis
- Software knowledge for key commercial data systems (e.g. CRM, MDM).
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.