Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a SAP Senior Business Analyst II in our Exton, PA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Plan, design, test, implement, and maintain support of approved security related requests for the deployed and planned SAP/ERP applications at Takeda.
- Manage the day to day operations of user account maintenance based on the approved policies and procedures in place at Takeda.
- This role will also coordinate and lead activities of assigned security resources in the completion of required tasks.
- This position will coordinate and support SAP security audit related activities.
- The SAP Security & Compliance position must perform and verify that all assigned resources perform activities in a manner that is compliant to the Takeda Change Control and cGMP/SOX policies and procedures.
- Perform and manage the resources responsible for user and security administration for all SAP systems.
- Support internal and external audit activities (SOX, cGXP) of the sap security model.
- Work with approved external SAP service providers to resolve operational issues.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Information Technology or Operations Management
- 7 years of proved Information Technology experience, with at least 5 years of SAP Security Experience
- 4 years experience with SAP R/# preferably in an FDA and SOX compliant environment
- Previous SAP consulting experience required, preferably in an international environment
- Experience with SAP BI desired.
- Available to travel 15-20%
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.