Title:Administrative Assistant - Neuroscience Sales Team
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Administrative Assistant working on the Neuroscience Sales team, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by providing administrative support to our West Region Area Vice President. We are looking for someone with multiple years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a corporate setting, with a preference for supporting a national or global organization, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry, although not a hard requirement. Must have a background in supporting Director/Executive level staff including but not limited to scheduling travel (flights, hotel, car service, etc.), booking dinners & venues, handling expense reporting. The ideal candidate would currently be supporting multiple people in a large organization or be able to show the ability to scale their skills to this level. Concur system experience a plus.
- Performs basic administrative duties and office support activities for a team.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document and report data.
- Teams with others to review documents and proofread work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, enters and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal customers; builds the network to direct people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with direct guidance and review from direct supervisor.
- Enters requests for payments into accounting system based on documentation provided by supervisor, team members, or more senior administrative assistant; assists with response to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in maintenance of improvement processes; implements changes to improvement processes for direct responsibilities with direction from supervisor.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.