Title: Document Specialist II
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Document Specialist II in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Document Specialist II working on the Oncology and Biologics Quality team, you will be empowered to process GCP documentation, and a typical day will include:
- Issue controlled GMP Documentation to production areas including production records, controlled procedures and laboratory test packets
- Maintain controlled documents and records by updating logs, databases, and spreadsheets
- Reconcile issued documentation periodically including batch records and controlled procedures and laboratory test packets to assure timely pick-up and return of documentation
- Demonstrate an understanding of control process and procedures, including electronic and hard copy format
- Ability to identify and resolve GDP issues using various problem-solving skills
- Participate in Business System Administration forums, discussions, and testing in order to provide user knowledge and expertise to Global System Administrators
- Reconcile electronic documentation management system processing queue to assure timely processing of controlled documentation
- Maintain system user status, process user requests and assist users with system functionality learning
- Perform Business System Administrator Activities within the document management system
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree in Records Management, Library Science or Management Information Systems desirable, but not required
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred
- Wrist and hand motion (e.g. typing, writing).
- Requires lifting and carrying items weighing up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, and repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some lifting up and down to head and chest level, kneeling, and stooping regularly throughout a regular work shift.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or training, this could include overnight trips
- Requires less than 5% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN