The Analyst, Promotional Review Management, will be responsible for serving as a strategic business partner and liaison across functional stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Medical, Legal and Regulatory) to efficiently and effectively facilitate Takeda s advertising and promotional material review process (MRL) and drive MRL alignment with commercial strategies and priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient MRL review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work with assigned Takeda brand teams to understand commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Forecast demand for MRL review and approval of materials for assigned brands. Establish and maintain strategic trusting relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, guiding and influencing collaborative activities and mutual decision-making.
- Manage a Review Track with Priority designation or maturing brands, as needed.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for MRL process improvement.
Project Management 40%
- Forecast demand for MRL review and approval of materials with assigned franchise brands.
- Understanding of commercial strategy, business needs and upcoming key initiatives/ events.
- Drive prioritization of brand initiatives/materials through MRL based on understanding of business priorities, needs, volume, and complexity of materials.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient MRL review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders in order to meet business needs.
- Anticipate challenges and offer recommendations and solutions to franchise brand project owners.
- Manage and track high priority items and coordinate with production team to ensure items are approved in a timely manner.
- Communicate timely and accurate information regarding project progress across functional teams in order to prioritize and meet timeline and quality standards.
- Actively participate in internal Marketing Services team meetings.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the advertising and promotional materials review and approval process (MRL) and support Veeva Vault system (e.g. routing, approval and production of marketing tools).
- Maintain working knowledge of and adherence to relevant internal Takeda policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines (e.g. corporate branding, corporate and commercial operations compliance, promotional material development guidelines).
- Identify and share best practices and lessons learned to enhance overall functional and business successes.
- Prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Deliver training with internal and external MRL stakeholders as needed and serve as a go to resource for MRL needs.
- Share MRL process metrics with assigned franchise brand(s) and coordinate with Marketing Services Manager to provide insights and discuss improvement opportunities with relevant brand teams.
- Continuously identify and recommend process innovations with a focus on optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the support provided to the franchise brand teams (e.g. yield improved customer satisfaction, reduce review cycle time).
Stakeholder Management 30%
- Coordinate with assigned Takeda brand teams to understand commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events, and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Provide active support and drive alignment with cross functional review team Commercial, Medical, Legal, and Regulatory guiding review meeting activities and helping to create solutions to address business needs.
- Establish common ground between team members with divergent views and objectives.
- Strengthen partnerships with franchise brand teams and reviewers through excellent customer service, reinforcing the vision and value of the Marketing Services team.
- Encourage accountability and responsibility that enables others to act with integrity.
- Provide training of internal and external stakeholders on MRL process and expectations.
- Assist Manager and PPS with production and fulfillment needs, as appropriate
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrates effective facilitation skills to enable alignment across cross-functional stakeholders and ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrates market-specific knowledge (e.g. Takeda products, competitors, disease state, customer types) and knowledge of existing and emerging technologies within functional area.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to leadership.
- Demonstrates understanding and experience with implementing and ensuring compliance to procedural requirements for government reporting Sunshine Act for Healthcare professionals.
- Exhibits a high degree of customer service and relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrates highly results-oriented focus on creating measurable value for brand teams and the patients they support.
- Demonstrates commitment to customer service for cross-functional stakeholders.
COMPLEXITY AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- Make complex decisions involving multiple constituencies using fact-based analysis.
- Prioritize based on agreed business needs and related budgets.
- Quickly assess critical situations and identify issue resolution.
- Define processes and guidelines that can be applied across all franchise teams.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree plus 3 or more years related experience or High School diploma and 7 plus years of related general business experience
- Experience working with advertising and promotional process recommended
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience working in regulated operations environment preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals preferred
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.