Title: Training Manager, Retail GI
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Training Manager, Retail GI.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- The Training Manager role is responsible for providing strategic and tactical vision, and leadership to the CL&D department and its related specific function (Field Capabilities, Learning Strategy & Operations, and Leadership Development).
- In this role, the Training Manager is responsible for accountability in helping to create and then execute the learning components of the CL&D vision, principles, and strategy of design and development including technology (eLearning).
- The Training Manager will be primarily responsible for driving and owning learning and associated processes.
- Responsible for all aspects of initial and ongoing sales training consisting of: Product, clinical, managed markets and marketplace knowledge, selling and business skills.
- Work closely with direct manager, sales and marketing partners to develop learning strategies and workshops that align to defined business objectives and include pull-through and measurement.
- Project and vendor management on the creation of workshops.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in adult learning and collaborates across the department to proactively and consistently share best practices and processes.
- Develops and facilitates assigned training for key business stakeholders, i.e. new hire, management and advanced skill training, and national training workshops.
- Ensues that all training materials reflect the latest market trends and conditions, and are compliant by following internal Medical, Regulatory and Legal review processes.
- Orchestrates the coordination, preparation and contract negotiation process with external consultants to ensure achievement of contractual agreements and training/development needs.
- Efficiently manages assigned budget within the operating guidelines.
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members on design, principles, projects and work priorities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree (Business and Education preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of total experience in life sciences/pharmaceutical Commercial functions
- At least 2 years of Commercial Management experience.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to develop strategic plans and convey broad thinking to execute against functional and departmental strategy.
- Operational Execution: Ability to set priorities, deliver on deadlines and develop workflow processes and tasks in an evolving, dynamic marketplace.
- Training Techniques: Understands and connects the latest adult training techniques and issues in large organizations to deliver tailored strategies and frameworks to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Communication: Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner, in a variety of formats and media.
- Agility: Proven negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- At least 2 years of Commercial Management Experience
- Experience in Commercial Strategy or Training
- Master s degree or MBA in relevant Commercial or organizational field
- IT/eLearning/Web Management Platform knowledge
- This position is being offered as remote or home office based (preferred). Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Requires approximately 75% travel if remote.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.