Training Coordinator (USBU)
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Training Coordinator in our Lexington, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Training Coordinator (USBU) working on the Commercial Learning & Development (CL&D) team, you will be empowered to coordinate training classes and training schedules across all CL&D for all aspects of commercial including sales and marketing training, and a typical day will include:
- The Training Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and planning for all Commercial Learning & Development training events, including Field Capabilities, Commercial Capabilities, Leadership Development, and internal department events. Most events occur in and around the Boston area and include both home study and live training. New hires include various roles including but not limited to, individual contributors, first line managers, and second line managers.
- Prepare communications for new hires regarding orientation and assignments, CL&D team members regarding upcoming classes and courses, as well as schedules and details of the department (including messages to leadership)
- Assist in the coordination and management of the new hire s initial experience with Takeda.
- Manage updates and additions to the training calendar.
- Monitoring of the new hire reports and taking appropriate action.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders [HR [talent acquisition, benefits), IT [Enterprise IT, Mobility, Hardware), Ethics & Compliance, and other business partners] for presentations, updates and scheduling.
- Collaborating with Meetings & Events to communicate scheduling of classroom space, new hire process (badges, photos, etc.).
- Manage inventory of CL&D training materials and giveaways used during classes.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure new hire s successful onboarding.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience, pharmaceutical or biotech experience preferred.
- Lead experience in similar environment.
- Experience working with budgets a plus.
- Experience with meeting planning, training coordination or project management a plus.
- Self-motivated and solution oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively using a wide variety of skills and vehicles
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously Strong track record of leading without authority.
- Demonstrated capability in analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience
- Identifies the sales force s business priorities and strategic needs to improve service delivery while balancing Takeda s internal constraints.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to retrieve, add, update and delete information from a computer system for extended periods of time while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to understand customers perspectives; ability to meet customers needs and expectations.
- Ability to manage internal and external resources effectively to enhance customer service delivery.
- Ability to analyze data to make business decisions.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Complete tasks & projects with accuracy and prioritize urgency in a fast-paced environment, while moving fluidly from task to task and topic to topic.
- Manage the nuances of different business units to ensure clear communication.
- Collaborative, driven team player who can easily handle shifting priorities, multi-tasking in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Detailed-oriented, well organized, motivated and willing to take initiative and problem solve.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with guidance and review from direct supervisor.
- Participates in maintenance of improvement processes; implements changes to improvement processes for direct responsibilities.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
- Ability to travel (less than 10% of time).
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate both early and late training sessions as needed.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.