Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Project Coordinator in our Cambridge office.
- Provide general administrative project support for Partnership Engagement department
- Own content management activities for the Takeda Trial Delivery Operating Model and actively support O365 Sharepoint platform for cross-organizational trial delivery activities
- Support special business projects and initiatives in multiple capacities
Documentation Content Management
- Manage and oversee content for the Takeda Trial Delivery Operating Model (Takeda TDOM)
- Manage 0365 Sharepoint platform for cross-organizational users
- Participate and lead process improvement activities
- Manage communications around system implementation and process changes
- Address and resolve day to day issues with system access and usability
- Manage and oversee user access requests and distribution lists
- Serve as a technology liaison for updates, troubleshooting, advancement of platform, issue resolution, etc.
- Manage documentation for system management and functionality; create user tips and tricks as needed
- Create training tools and maintenance document for system management
General Administrative Project Support
- Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner; able to communicate complex information/data in a simple manner both orally and in writing
- Schedules and coordinates onsite and offsite meetings including, but not limited to, managing invitations, tracking responses, entertainment, transportation, dining, budgets, etc., in accordance with manager and/or staff instructions
- Supports various meetings or forums by taking meeting minutes, documenting actions items and decisions; following-up with team members and documentation resolution as appropriate
- Assists in monitoring and management of project(s) progress, schedules and resources
- Receives all visitors and handles all registration and/or scheduling for any onsite or offsite guests
- Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, and accounts payables with minimal oversight and in accordance with Company policies
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants and suppliers; submits and manages entries into accounting systems; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Prepares travel arrangements, including domestic and international, and creates detailed itineraries.
- Orders/maintains department supplies and equipment; arranges for equipment repair as needed
- Acts as a resource for department in MS Office applications, Share Point sites and other technology tools used by the department
- Collects, reviews, enters and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
- Researches solutions and responds to requests with guidance from direct supervisor
- Performs miscellaneous filing, organizing, faxing, mailing, duplicating, etc.
- Collaborates and provides necessary support for other administrative staff, when necessary
- Performs other special projects or duties as assigned by manager or leadership team
- Develops strong organizational network
- Other partnership engagement communications, activities and stakeholder engagement
- Lead or participate in special projects and initiatives to support the business
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent through education, training and experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Sharepoint Online
- Strong aptitude for technology applications and growth mindset for learning in this field
- Understanding of medical/scientific terminology
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve, negotiate solutions, think strategically, and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize under pressure while managing multiple tasks of varied complexity and criticality simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting clearly to small and large groups
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible mindset
- Willingness to provide and received constructive feedback
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.