Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Integration Program Director in our Cambridge, MA or Deerfield, IL office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Integration Program Director working on the Integration Management Office team, you will be empowered to provide leadership with the Integration Master Plan and ensure all change management activities are aligned. A typical day will include:
- Provide leadership and is accountable for the draft, decision making process, execution and adjustment of the Integration Master Plan
- Ensure that all change management activities are aligned with technical and organizational ambitions and identifies Integration Program Gaps and lead the development and execution of Mitigation actions
- Drives the determination of the impact of Various Divestitures/Spinoffs to the overall Integration Master Plan
- Manage a team of internal and external project managers and collaborates with internal IT experts and decision makers to ensure that the initiatives taken are incorporated and implemented.
- Will determine which risk items will be managed centrally or by program. Will define governance criteria.
- Initialize and is the owner of the Integration Master Plan and aligned plans and programs consisting of multiple projects and work streams. This includes Milestones related to Program Delivery, Financial Delivery, Dependency, and Risk Milestones.
- Collaborate with IT leaders and business across multiple functions to identify and plan major programs and projects aligned with the Integration Master Plan.
- Ensure engagement of all business partners from a dependency management perspective and identify and drive the program and resource priorities that align with business objectives and execute plans that drive toward achievement of the Integration Master Plan.
- Manage the overall relationship between IT and several major business areas. Interact with executives and managers in these areas on a regular basis to understand high-level requirements, address issues, manage expectations and review project status.
- Assure appropriate prioritization and alignment with the strategy and direction and determine overall impact of various issues/risks to the delivery of master plan
- Identify root causes for Master Plan Issues/Risk, lead the execution of SWAT analyses if needed and the determine the impact of additional and spin-off activities to the Master Plan, Ensure Mitigation in the cased needed.
- Manage very large global IT projects on a large scale for all IT with an extended time horizon. Set and maintain global policies for program and project governance, planning, delivery and oversight and develop and manage key relationships across a broad sphere of influence in a matrix organization accordingly.
- Lead and manage a team of internal employees and consultants within the department (Project managers team). Directs and coach the people in a team aligned to the Master Plan and developments.
- Ensures that program/project governance effectively aligns with technology strategy/roadmaps and enterprise architecture plans.
- Drive processes for assigning budget and resources to programs/projects; tracking program/project performance against plan; and updating priorities and budget/resource assignments based on performance and/or changes in conditions.
- Ensures programs and projects are delivered in accordance with all applicable compliance requirements, e.g. JSOX, GxP.
- Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of emerging PMO knowledge and implement best practices and continuous improvements.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree
- 10+ years relevant experiences or Extensive Experience Managing Integration/Divestiture/Spin-Off Programs from End-to-End Perspective
- Has worked in IT Operational Environments (Infrastructure/Applications/Support)
- Experience leading integrations/divestitures/spinoffs
- Understands the complexities of integration of legal entities both from financial/regulatory perspective
- Broad experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver programs.
- Extensive program/project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major applications.
- Experience providing IT and business consulting support to multiple business functions within a company.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to utilize data collection, analysis, maintenance application and refinement methods to make fact-based decisions.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes.
- Ability to assess strengths and weaknesses of staff members and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Master Degree
- In-depth pharmaceutical industry and experience.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.