Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Agile and Digital Methods Lead in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Agile and Digital Methods Lead working on the Digital Culture and Experience team, you will be empowered to develop Takeda s workforce of the future and unleash the creativity of Takeda s employees. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by driving Takeda s transformation to an Agile/Lean application development organization. A typical day will include:
- Drive Takeda s transformation to an Agile/Lean application development organization by educating and supporting teams as they learn the principles of Scrum and Kanban.
- Develop Takeda s workforce of the future by creating, procuring, facilitating and enabling digital and agile content designed to educate, inform, and engage a diverse global audience.
- Unleash the creativity of Takeda s employees through the creation and facilitation of design thinking workshops that help participants transcend current technical and mindset constraints to think about
- Conduct needs assessments to drive the creation of relevant learning content that supports digital transformation, including design thinking, agile application development, and emerging technologies.
- Drive digital transformation through the creation and facilitation of design thinking workshops to identify technology and process needs and to create strategic roadmaps for advancing digital capabilities across business units.
- Educate and support teams as they learn the principles of Lean/Agile and SAFe in order to transform how the global organization approaches digital programs.
- Help stakeholders identify appropriate technical and process solutions that leverage backbone technologies, enterprise architecture standards, advanced analytics and strong user experience, and act as a liaison with technical teams to ensure the appropriate engagement levels across a variety of platforms.
- Build and maintain a design thinking curriculum that leverages instruction, self-study, games, simulations, and role-play in order to create a community of design-thinking practitioners across the enterprise.
- Design and build compelling, high impact and interactive learning modules and experiences using proven adult learning methodologies.
- Source external content focusing on impact, time commitment, delivery method and cost
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 4-year Bachelors degree (required)
- 2+ years experience within a Lean/Agile development environment
- Thorough understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and/or SAFe methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization (required)
- Comfortable leading multi-day workshops and training modules (required)
- Experience developing learning content using recognized instructional design methodologies (required)
- Experience sourcing and partnering with vendors to leverage external content. (required)
- Business mindset coupled with intense intellectual curiosity (required)
- Experience building active communities of practice (required)
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and to influence others to move toward common goals (required)
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations (required)
- Experience with computer-based learning software (e.g. Articulate, Captivate, Microsoft Sway, etc.) that incorporates video, audio (podcasts), and interactive experiences (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge or interest in digital technologies (preferred)
- Understanding of latest digital trends and direction of digital innovation (preferred)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferred)
- Facility with Agile project management (preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint required
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.