Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Associate Director, Project Management, Partnership Office in our Cambridge office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Associate Director of Project Management working with the Partnership Office team, a typical day will include:
The R&D Partnership Office aims to inform strategy, enable agile execution and timely decision making and further embed Takeda as a Partner of Choice. We are searching for a Project Manager to:
- Enhance coordination and drive execution of business-critical projects which include, but are not limited to: implementation of technical solutions to facilitate reporting and decision making; ensure organizational alignment and change management; identifying areas for continuous process improvement/optimization and support our internal communication strategy.
- Support and/or drive partnership management initiatives, process, oversee implementation, assess compliance and identify methodology to measure success and opportunities for improvement. Willingness to manage both key tactical responsibilities (e.g., data governance, documentation, presentations) and more strategic demands of the position (e.g., idenitfying opportunities for improvement or innovation and associated actions required to implement).
- Provide support for strategic adoption and implementation of new policies/process, IT/System project maintenance and oversight; team site maintenance & improvement as well as ad hoc projects for the R&D Partnership Office.
- Provide overall coordination, implementation, control and completion of project(s), while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Create project documentation, such as project plans, measures, processes, team and stakeholder communications, resource needs and time management
- Direct, coordinate, implement, prioritize and drive project plans/activities to completion in alignment with the strategy, timelines and objectives of the organization
- Manage multiple projects/deliverables simultaneously and complete on time.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project(s) and escalate appropriately. Identify, develop, and implement effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues
- Lead regular project reviews with stakeholders as needed, engaging for input and decision-making.
- Liaise cross-functionally to provide transparency into project rationale, communicate requirements, promote compliance to new processes/systems and influence change management to ensure adoption
- Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Support internal Takeda communications and participates in internal (e.g.: cross-functional initiatives) groups/committees to support development of strategy & best practices for R&D Partnership Office projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading small/mid-sized projects
- Demonstrated success leading long-term projects and/or multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize responsibilities effectively to effectively complete assignments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook).
- Strong experience with Excel to leverage in the planning phase of projects and as an interim solution for data collection and integration
- High level of experience using PowerPoint to succinctly convey information, status updates, training and process flows.
- Proven ability to adapt to change and manage cultural change in an evolving environment.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, specifically familiarity with R&D
- Experience with planning and managing all phases of system development (e.g., requirements gathering, design, configuration, development, testing, conversion and application support).
- Experience with Salesforce; Familiarity with the application and ideally with experience generating business requirements and overseeing any development or customization efforts
- Experience with SharePoint, specifically for modern team sites and implementation and/or maintenance of web parts
- Experience with Tableau and/or other visualization technology to represent data and enable/drive decision-making.
- Experience with implementation of analytics solutions to extract, manage and analyze data to generate insights and drive process improvement and strategy.
- Experience with process improvement; capable of assessing existing processes and recommending solutions to streamline the process and improve outcomes.
- Experience with design, management and implementation of applications whose end user base are not technical.
- PMP Certification
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal, communication, project management, time management and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross functional teams and obtain buy-in and alignment is critical to success in this position
- Demonstrates problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions within cross-functional teams, consultants and vendor(s).
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates advanced computer software and system skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal presentations skills
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.