Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Project Manager in our Lexington, MA location.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Manage and implement a cohesive Medical strategy for operational and process efficiency across all functions to optimize the utilization of resources and effectively meet the business needs of the department. This will include the activities that broadly affect the department such as the strategic planning process, budget planning, IT systems, Medical policies and SOPs, records management, meeting planning, and coordination of career development and scientific training.
- Provide project management for all phases of the planning and execution of medical strategies in Medical and serve as a partner to determine resource needs key planning activities, and oversight/maintenance of operational platforms.
- Identify the need for and lead the development of operational road maps for Medical functions.
- This position will serve as a partner in determining resource needs, key planning activities, oversight and maintenance of operational platforms, and filling resource gaps for specific project activities.
- Demonstrate strategic thought and resource planning to support multiple projects for various functional teams; this includes balancing the resource and timelines across therapeutic area; identifying synergies and increasing efficiencies where appropriate
- Provides guidance to budget owners and senior leadership team and establishes a transparent process for budget utilization and prioritization.
- Oversee Medical s annual and long-term strategic planning process to ensure process alignment across the organization. Seek continual process improvements to planning and lead change within department.
- Interface with internal partners to ensure a free flow of critical information to the strategic planning and decision making process within Medical.
- Supports assigned programs with operational initiatives and programs; manage project tracking tools to identify and resolve project progress/issues; this includes producing and managing project timelines within and across therapeutic areas.
- Responsible for setting up and tracking research study review process, including key performance indicators, and budget metrics/timelines.
- Manage Medical Share Point and communication systems to provide efficient communication of functional and scientific content for all Medical personnel. Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with IT to resolve any business-critical issues on IT platforms that support the department s daily activities
- Coordinate data collection to support the creation and adherence to budgets, master service agreements, and statements of work related to Medical science and strategy activities.
- Identify key performance indicators and metrics for the department and communicate to senior leadership through the Medical monthly reporting process and other developed communication tools.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor s degree with experience in health related field
- 5 years project management experience in pharmaceutical industry or scientific /medical research
- Project management experience or training
- Advanced Degree in health related field
- Certification in project management
- Project management experience in Medical Affairs
- Communication-ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) ideas and data to engage and influence others
- Leadership- ability to confidently and decisively coach and influence employees to accomplish functional goals
- Project Management ability to manage multiple projects across different functions within medical affairs and create processes/systems to efficiently execute medical affairs functions.
- Flexibility and responsiveness- ability to anticipate change and adapt strategies to maintain program integrity and accomplish Takeda s business objectives
- Relationship building-ability to cultivate a wide network of relationships both internally and externally and promote a team environment
- Resource management-ability to forecast and allocate resources appropriately
- Risk management skills-ability to identify and measure risks that affect the education, grant, medical services and meetings functions including accountability for program compliance
- Industry knowledge-understands the pharmaceutical industry and the delivery of medical education and enduring materials within a regulated industry
- Strategic planning- understands how to develop, communicate, and implement a strategic plan for a multi-disciplinary department
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.