At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Support the development and definition of the strategy for the product line capabilities by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape, that would impact the ERP portfolio and developments through the lifecycle (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Hybris).
- Ensure integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Ensure that dependencies are understood, managed and communicated.
- Ensure business continuity through operational and service excellence of responsible product lines.
- Partner with leaders within the business and countries, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive ERP solutions to harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services.
- Participate in the design of roadmaps for product line, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Hybris, Paymetric,
- Identify and solve complex problems impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Center design and operations around word class user experience for ERP Product Line Order Management (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Hybris, Paymetric, Vertex).
- Participate in the definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the business process leads , IT team members and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Order Management for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Work with other cross functional team members to resolve highly complex problems with a global impact on the business and identifies opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required.
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed including the guidelines provided based on different SDLC menthodolgies.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 8 years of SAP functional, configuration in SAP ECC SD, integration with SAP Hybris, Order Management through SAP EDI..
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Commerce or equivalent.
- Strong technical / application development skills.
- Experience as a workstream team member in a full lifecycle implementation for a major SAP application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- User Centricity at the core
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- Takeda Operations comprehensive understanding of Takeda s operating structure and methods, including a thorough knowledge of the foreign-owned parent company a plus.
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired
- Experience in Agile SCRUM