Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Emerging Tech Development Lead in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Emerging Tech Development Lead working on the Digital Services, Emerging Technologies and Data team, you will be empowered to lead development of emerging technology pilots and lead identification of appropriate technology. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by delineating the role or emerging technologies and collaborating to define end-to-end digital solution to enable realization of the digital opportunity. A typical day will include:
- Lead development of emerging technology pilots with a focus on business value delivery
- Lead identification of appropriate technology and project management vendors
- Provide reporting, analysis, technology and governance recommendations to accelerate integration of emerging technologies across the enterprise and deliver platform resilience
- Lead feasibility assessments by closely collaborating with IT and digital organizations
- Delineate the role of emerging technologies and collaborating to define end-to-end digital solution delivery to enable realization of the digital opportunity at stake
- Manages a team of implementation specialists (internal or vendor) that are responsible for the deployment of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects.
- Reviews internal stakeholder s product demands develops project plans and ensures that pilot implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship and managing vendor partners to ensure the delivery of technology service and support programs according to Takeda requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain governance models, policies, procedures, and associated documentations
- Play a key role in developing the communication strategy for Emerging Technology efforts
- Develops and leads instructional and/or training documents for new technology implementations and directly / indirectly upskills scaling organizations to enable enterprise wide deployment of developed technologies
- Advise Takeda on upcoming technology changes.
- Works with various Takeda teams to build, test and implement plans for new technology solutions.
- Manage off-shore team members.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 4-year Bachelor s degree (required)
- 15+ years of technology project management, implementation experience (required)
- 15+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience (required)
- Experience with robotic process automation, machine learning, chatbot, NLP and OCR solutions (required)
- Experience with standing up solutions in cloud (AWS, Azure) environments
- Experience in linking emerging technology solutions and legacy applications to deliver value without interrupting BAU operations (required)
- Experience in conducting global emerging technology workshops (required)
- Experience in leading high performance multi-faceted teams to deliver enterprise grade solutions in pilot settings (required)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization (required)
- Comfortable leading multi-faceted technology and project management teams (required)
- Business mindset coupled with intense intellectual curiosity (required)
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and to influence others to move toward common goals (required)
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations (required)
- Demonstrated knowledge or interest in digital technologies (required)
- Understanding of latest digital trends and direction of digital innovation (required)
- Demonstrated experience in applying digital or analytics solutions in the pharmaceutical space and digital transformation (required)
- Demonstrated experience in thoroughly validating technical feasibility of emerging technology applications (required)
- Demonstrated experience in performing technical analysis to secure stakeholder buy-in to drive go/no-go decisions
- Demonstrated experience in taking a portfolio view of digital efforts across large enterprises to build strategic alignment and inform platform investment decisions (required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint (required)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.