At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Develop and lead the ERP Product Services, including maintenance and transformation of the technical architecture and landscape management
- Oversee the global ERP technical architecture and landscape management, drive continuously cohesion with the ERP architecture and deployments, and influences Product and Release management on developments and innovations in alignment with the business.
- Drive the development of service operations by monitoring, advising and bringing expertise in defining service management for ERP support, optimizing hosting services, manage roles and authorizations and making Product Services more agile, product centric and delivering service excellence to the business community .
- Partner with leaders in the Operating Excellence and Platform area to drive continuous improvements of service processes, user experiences, infrastructure and application optimization.
- Lead and transform the technical architecture and landscape management aligned to the BPR (Business Process Redesign) program, the ERP Product Management Release Plans and the development to harmonization and uniformity. Work with strategic suppliers and business units ensuring architecture is forward thinking and optimized to generate business growth,
- Strive for best in class user experience, to optimize the business usage and experience of the ERP Platforms and Services
- Influence and lead the support to product developments, release management planning and Country deployments whilst guarding the technical architecture and landscape management.
- Execute necessary requirements to ensure that the ERP environment delivers high-quality user experiences and services on a consistent and supportable global platform.
- Lead the design for a IT Service Management Strategy in cooperation with the business, the execution and continuous improvement of this strategy for the own organization and its business partners. Align this strategy to the vision and mission for the global technology user experiences and services functions as part of the IT strategy.
- Lead the alignment with the business based on the IT Service Management Strategy on agile product updates, changes, major project implementations and termination of products to business processes.
- Drive the development of the product services by monitoring product and business developments, advising and bringing expertise in defining service management for ERP support, optimizing hosting services, manage roles and authorizations and making Product Services more agile, product centric and delivering service excellence to the business.
- Operate as in internal service provider for realization of the Product Roadmaps and Release plans based on the demand plan
- Lead and facilitate the continuous improvement of Product Services for product teams, deployment, new programs and drive the seamless integration of improved and new services while maintaining operational continuity for all existing services.
- Ensure that IT Service Management for ERP meet the Service Level Agreements agreed with the stakeholders and can expert complex advantages, drawbacks and costs of technologies.
- Ensure that the IT environment meets all applicable regulatory, quality, legal, and compliance requirements - including licensing of software and data protection acts (DPA, GDPR, etc.).
- Establish, maintain and communicate the organization s strategy for managing SAP systems and the policies, standards, procedures and methods necessary to implement the strategy
- Influence SAP s industry-based models for the development of new technology applications. Drive and scale the development the SAP innovation and strategy to Product Management, translate these to product service roadmaps.
- Serve as a senior point of escalation for Product Services and act as the executive relationship service manager for key strategic business partners.
EDUCATION and SKILLS:
- 15+ years of IT work experience, which includes project management experience, and people management experience.
- 10+ years of line management experience including 5 years as a second line manager in the IT function.
- Solution expertise in multiple SAP solution areas.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Communication ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Data Management ability to utilize data collection, analysis, maintenance application and refinement methods to make fact based decisions.
- Analytical Skills ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Management ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage staff.
- People Development ability to assess strengths and weaknesses of staff members and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelors or other advanced degree.
- In-depth Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- Experience with validated systems