Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Manager in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Manager working on the Medical Operations - US Medical team, you will be empowered to Provide direction, development, and oversight of critical day-to-day operational connectivity in leading, planning and execution of an aligned finance and contracting operations for US Medical activities through the cross-functional business processes. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by Interacting with the broader Takeda functions, US Medical unit teams, and US Medical Functional Leads in the achievement of key objectives and KPIs. A typical day will include:
- Provides direction, development, and oversight of critical day-to-day operational connectivity in leading, planning and execution of an aligned finance and contracting operations for US Medical activities through the cross-functional business processes.
- Improves organizational performance by aligning people, processes and tools in support of business strategies by translating the broad strategic vision into the tactical details necessary to deliver US Medical financial results that are in support of the USBU financial goals.
- Provide oversight of contracting activities across US Medical to ensure operational excellence and efficiencies according to MRP. Partners with the Contract Coordinator to ensure process is efficient and effective.
- Oversee process for HCP contracting including FMV analysis, and aggregate spend reporting.
- Interact with the broader Takeda functions, US Medical unit teams, and US Medical Functional Leads in the achievement of key objectives and KPIs.
- Helps manage strategic, financial, and operational planning, prepare and present presentation materials to senior leadership as necessary.
- Plan, identify, develop and produce appropriate activities, tools and SOPs in collaboration with other Takeda and US Medical functions required to support the processes and effectiveness of operations.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years experience in at least two of the following cross-functional: operations, project management, purchasing, finance or legal.
- Strong problem solving and process management skills. Ability to analyze process flows to identify gaps, risks and impediments and implement effective corrective action to increase efficiency and/or improve compliance. Able to communicate alternatives based on underlying drivers.
- Business Process Optimization skills with a demonstrated track record of improving operational performance.
- Transferable experience related to persuasion, negotiation, and influencing skill sets essential.
- Operates effectively in a team setting as a leader, facilitator and team member.
- A minimum of five years relative experience (preferably within Medical Affairs), focused on cross functional operations, process execution, financial management and contracting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational agility and political savvy that result in an ability to work cross functionally and lead matrix teams
- PMP Certification preferred
- Up to 20 % both domestic travel required.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.