Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Program Manager, Policy, Learning, and Engagement, Ethics and Compliance in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Program Manager, Policy, Learning, and Engagement, Ethics and Compliance working on the Ethics and Compliance team, you will be empowered to embed ethics and compliance. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by acting as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision-making. A typical day will include
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
- Ethical behavior plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
- Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
- Building a modern function supporting achievement of Takeda s Vision 2025
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behavior in line with Takeda s values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
- Act as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
- Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
- Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works at Takeda
- Develop an awareness and communications strategy and execution plan for the USBU Ethics & Compliance team that supports the group vision as well as planned global and local business initiatives and engagement.
- Create communications programs and tactics supportive of Advisory, Operations, and Learning initiatives.
- Manage the content, logistics, and execution of various global and local Ethics & Compliance related communication and awareness initiatives.
- Create a network of USBU business employees to support initiatives such as the Code of Conduct Ambassadors. Ensure a robust lifecycle of planned participation expectations.
- Assume a lead role in all USBU and Global Initiatives relating to Code of Conduct, Culture, Employee Engagement, Patient-Trust-Reputation, Business, etc. Coordinate engagement of Advisory and Operations in a way that maximizes effectiveness.
- Develop a governance approach, workflow approval, and updating process for all USBU Non-GxP Policies and procedures. Create a community/network of business peers that aligns with the landscape of existing and planned policies/standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure all USBU Compliance Policies, Procedures, and other relevant documents have a change control governance process, are up-to-date, and posted to the appropriate repository.
- Assume a lead role in creating or updating any compliance-specific USBU or global policies and SOPs. Liaise and engage the Advisory and Operations group as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Global E&C colleagues to represent the USBU in global initiatives. Represent USBU perspectives and insights to ensure fit-for-purpose USBU rollouts.
- Design, develop and implement training awareness communications for USBU employees concerning pending training, active training, and late training. Provide on-site support for Training and Communications-related activities.
- Support the creation, delivery, administration and evaluation of training content as necessary to support the Learning E&C area.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver results
- Able to work and deliver on deadlines while managing multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Proven ability to work successfully with others and collaborate with cross functional areas to identify needs, provide guidance, and communicate solutions.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate to new functional scope responsibilities
- Strong customer service skills while interacting with all levels of management, field sales, marketing, marketing and sales vendors and partners.
- Proven skills to transform ideas into conversations and materials that resonate (presentations, written documents, email, etc).
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to deliver results
- 3-5 years of legal, compliance or commercial experience, preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry;
- Bachelor s degree; JD or relevant advanced degree preferred
- Solid understanding of state and federal health care laws/regulations
- Experience with laws, regulations and industry guidance that affect the pharmaceutical industry including, but not limited to, OIG and PhRMA guidelines, healthcare standard operating procedures, anti-bribery laws, and state price reporting statutes
- Leading teams to write policies, procedures, training and guidance documents
- Experience creating and executing awareness and communications strategies and tactics
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.