Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Global Product Protection Forensics Lead in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Lead, develop, and maintain a forensic analysis program in support of the Global Product Protection (GPP) mission, vision, and strategic activities.
- Direct labs to conduct routine forensics exams on product and packaging samples to determine authenticity for GPP investigations.
- Lead and direct the global forensics strategy in collaboration with Global Quality Sites and other Takeda functions and/or affiliates.
- Manage and play key influencer role within the Global Forensic Lab Network, a group consisting of leaders within GQ and Pharmaceutical Sciences/Analytical Development groups supportive of the Forensics Program strategic activities.
- Design and maintain global forensics data for the purpose of generating activities metrics and forensics-driven intelligence to support immediate needs of GPP.
- Actively research and identify forensic analysis technologies that may apply in current or future GPP forensic needs.
- Develop testing protocols and procedures supportive of forensics program and GPP.
- Ensure alignment of the external and internal analytical testing conducted by other departments to meet global standards.
- Prepare forensic analysis reports for suspect Takeda product and/or packaging that may be used in the court of law as evidence in criminal or civil proceedings.
- Network with both internal and external partners to promote program recognition, gain knowledge from benchmarking and expand support.
- Facilitate the development of aligned company processes both within and outside of immediate work structure (i.e., product complaint testing support process).
- Ensure relationships with the FDA crime lab, US Customs and Border Patrol and other regulatory agencies are maintained and strengthened by representing Takeda and GPP at industry discussion group(s).
- Maintain forensics laboratory.
- Act as an expert witness in court of law as required by legal proceedings.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS in chemistry, biology or related pharmaceutical field and 10+ years industry background
- Knowledge in product and packaging forensics
- Experience in working with people in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Experience in technology transfers to contract facilities
- Direct experience with interactions with legal and regulatory agencies
- Advanced degree in chemistry or equivalent experience
- Experience in pharmaceutics, analytical and organic chemistry
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.