Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a CMC Project Manager, Small Molecule in our Cambridge office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Provide project management expertise to CMC LCM activities for Takeda s small molecule portfolio
- Leverage technology platforms and processes to efficiently collect project data and deliver actionable project intelligence through effective use of visualization and reporting
- Manages cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment to ensure successful completion of project goals
- Responsible for CMC project management of one or more small molecule products as co-lead with the CMC Lead; may also lead CMC sub-teams for specific LCM projects
- Responsible for CMC strategy execution to enable effective life-cycle initiatives for supply continuity, risk management, line extensions & discontinuation, launch execution & global expansion/contraction, COGs management, regulatory activities, product / process knowledge, capability & improvement, tech transfer, and process validation
- Use data-driven decision-making processes to enable timely and objective recommendations for continuation, acceleration, re-prioritization, redesign of the development plan.
- Accountable for creating cross-functional plans, budgets, and resource estimates, to drive successful and timely project completions
- Use agile principles to reduce process complexity and increase organizational capacity
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS in engineering, life sciences, or related field with a Minimum 10 years experience, MS with a minimum of 8 years experience, or PhD with minimum 3 years experience in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Experience operating globally in a matrixed organization highly preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, etc)
- Knowledge of leadership and project management methodologies (Agile, Lean, DMAIC, Waterfall, and/or PMBOK)
- Create a project management environment that fosters a patient-focused entrepreneurial mindset
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
L-Shire - Austria - Wien - Industriestrasse 72