Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Principle Packaging Engineer in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Have oversight of product packaging related technical processes and provide end of end packaging technology leadership
- Provide strategy vision of primary, secondary packaging systems
- Primary technical point of contact within internal and external packaging sites
- Development and provide packaging solution for Takeda s development program in conjunction with Pharmaceutical Sciences organization.
- Design innovative packaging solutions to distinguish Takeda s product and ensure the packaging is qualified and filed appropriately with respective regulatory agencies
- Develop global standards and identify opportunities to manage packaging standards and processes
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partner organizations, including, but not limited to: component suppliers, contract packagers, quality assurance, global procurement and research organizations.
- Lead cross functional teams globally to resolve technical packaging problems and acts as a resource to drive continuous improvement on packaging solutions
- Remain current with innovative packaging solutions and make recommendations to enhance Takeda s packaging engineering capabilities
- Represent Global Packaging Sciences team on development and commercialization teams as appropriate
- Able to independently design packaging solution that is patient-centric solution
- Design, with collaboration with the head of the organization, a packaging solution for Takeda portfolios
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum requirement of bachelor degree in scientific/technical discipline with preference for Packaging Engineering degree.
- Minimum 10 years experience in pharmaceutical development, technical operations and product quality, with a minimum of 5 in packaging engineering development
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.