Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a CMC Lead, Small Molecule in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Build, develop, motivate and lead a global team of experts responsible for CMC life cycle management for Takeda s small molecule portfolio
- Acts as a focal point to drive manufacturing technology excellence for Takeda s small molecule portfolio
- Provides strong direction in prioritization of life cycle management and technology excellence activities to optimize resource utilization given competing requirements across the small molecule portfolio
- Provide strong direction to CMC Leads to drive effective life cycle management for Takeda s commercial small molecule portfolio
- Provide strong leadership for initiatives which are complex or span across multiple products
- Lead a small team within GMSci small molecule to work across other GMSci organizations, internal and external manufacturing sites, and Pharmaceutical Sciences to define directions for technology excellence and innovation including digital solutions and data analytics
- Drive effective communication for group activities across the organization including leading regular reviews of product and method performance, continuous improvement plans, and experimental approaches, to lead global process-related change controls or initiatives and to perform the global reporting of process performance.
- Lead multiple CMC teams with competing priorities
- Able to determine priorities within Takeda s portfolio with ambiguity without full information
- Able to work through uncertainty and lead the team to a resolution in decision
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A bachelor degree in engineering or life sciences
- Minimum 15 years experience in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Experience operating globally in a matrixed organization highly preferred
- Experience defining the strategy and roadmap for complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience, as well as, project management tools.
- Strategic enterprise thinking, finding innovative ways to serve patients build reputation and trust
- Creating the environment that inspires and enables people
- Focusing on the few priorities and provide superior results
- Elevating capabilities for now and the future
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.