Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Technology Excellence, Lead in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- To provide an innovation focus on digital and data analytics within GMSci DP & Packaging organization
- Responsible for developing manufacturing data systems to facilitate resolution of technical issues and enable forward-looking proactive approaches relating to the global manufacturing of commercial drug products.
- Provide leadership in chemometric analysis within the GMSci DP/Pkg group
- Based on understanding of manufacturing process technology information, collaborate with process scientists to propose methods of data analysis.
- Lead the data analytics function within DP/Pkg organization
- Based on the data obtained and analysis performed, perform data analysis summary and propose potential improvement to the manufacturing process for solids or sterile injectibles drug product dosage form.
- Analyze large data sets which include real-time manufacturing data and offline analytical data sets.
- Characterizations and interpretations of process and product attributes and parameters.
- Develop chemometrics data analysis concepts and modeling in support of batch and continuous manufacturing.
- Develop a chemometrics predictive modeling platform, exploratory data analysis, chemometrics model development, validation and model maintenance.
- Program development with R, C++, MATLAB/Simulink, and Python
- Design and deployment of data acquisition, sanitization and verification infrastructure, including cross-platform interfaces
- Effectively presenting critical issues and solutions to cross functional teams
- Identify opportunities based on data analytics to enable proactive approaches
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree Applied Mathematics, Informatics, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other related discipline.
- PhD with minimum 5 years of experience working in a commercial technical environment
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical drug product manufacturing operations and product attributes
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex data sets and systems through innovative thought and experience.
- Strategic enterprise thinking, finding innovative ways to serve patients build reputation and trust
- Creating the environment that inspires and enables people
- Focusing on the few priorities and provide superior results
- Elevating capabilities for now and the future
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.