Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a CMC Lead, Small Molecule in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Build, develop, motivate and lead a global team of expertsresponsible for CMC life cycle management for Takeda ssmall moleculeportfolio
- Actsas a focalpoint to drive manufacturing technologyexcellence for Takeda ssmall molecule portfolio
- Provides strong direction in prioritization of life cycle management and technologyexcellenceactivities to optimizeresourceutilizationgivencompetingrequirementsacross the small molecule portfolio
- Provide strong direction to CMC Leads to drive effective life cycle management for Takeda scommercialsmall molecule portfolio
- Provide strong leadership for initiativeswhich are complex or spanacross multiple productsLead a small team withinGMSci small moleculeto work acrossotherGMSciorganizations, internal and external manufacturing sites, and PharmaceuticalSciencesto definedirections for technologyexcellence and innovationincludingdigitalsolutionsand data analytics
- Drive effectivecommunication for groupactivitiesacross the organizationincludingleading regular reviews of product and method performance, continuousimprovementplans, and experimentalapproaches, to lead global process-relatedchangecontrols or initiatives and to perform the global reporting of process performance.
- Lead multiple CMC teams with competingpriorities
- Able to determineprioritieswithinTakeda s portfolio with ambiguitywithout full information
- Able to work throughuncertainty and lead the team to a resolution in decision
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- A bachelor degree in engineering or life sciences
- Minimum 15 years experience in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Experience operating globally in a matrixed organization highly preferred
- Experience defining the strategy and roadmap for complex, cross-functional initiatives
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.