At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
- Ethical behaviour plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
- Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
- Building a modern function supporting achievement of Takeda s Vision 2025
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behaviour in line with Takeda s values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
- Act as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
- Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
- Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works at Takeda
- Responsbile for the global Ethics & Compliance risk assessment module as it relates to the overall Enterprise Risk Management process
- Coordinate training for the E&C community on how to run an effective compliance risk assessment program at BU/BF level
- Responsible for the global Ethics & Compliance monitoring program and as such prvide support to the GECLT sponsors on overall program enhancement, training for E&C staff, execution of quarterly monitoring and consolidation of BU/BF monitoring reports
- Define the consolidated approach to management and consolidation of outcome of risk assessment, monitoring, audit and investigations and work closely with the Case Management and Reporting Lead for E&C on reporting and good/bad practices sharing
- Prepare meaningful and accurate reports to senior management
- Intuitive ability to design and manage corporate programs with local impact
- Effective influencing of senior leaders on new ways of working
- Strong communicator with ability to see the client s viewpoint
- Ability to simplify complex corporate programs
- Capable of working cross-functionally
- 8-10 years of Ethics & Compliance framework experience in a corporate setting, specifically in the Healthcare industry
- Proven track record of designing and managing substantial E&C programs
- Experienced with audit and monitoring techniques, risk identification, data testing and validation processes, training
- Provided support in the execution of monitoring and remediation plans
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing output from a combined set of data from risk assessment and monitoring and creating reports for senior leaders