At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
- Ethical behaviour plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
- Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
- Building a modern function supporting achievement of Takeda s Vision 2025
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behaviour in line with Takeda s values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
- Act as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
- Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
- Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works at Takeda
The E&C Digital and Systems Team s role is responsible to define te strategy and roadmap for the development or enhancement of digital and systems platforms to support E&C innovation and analytics needs and introduce best in class new processes to continuously improve the ways in which E&C contribute across the business
The specific job role responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Digital & Systems E&C team and IT, define the roadmap for the development or enhancement of the digital and systems within E&C
- In collaboration with the Head of Digital & Sytems E&C, develop & present business cases for GECLT endorsement and sponsor assignment, in line with strategy and roadmap of the digital and systems platform for E&C
- Lead assigned projects and work closely with IT and involved key stakeholders to ensure project delivery within the set timelines.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to drive change management, communication and training.
- Drive GAP analysis of existing systems and asses upgrade capabilities and potential improvements.
- Asses system interdependencies and regional/LOC deviations for potential harmanonisation
- Translate system and process needs assessment from key stakeholders to technical requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional and regional/LOC stakeholders to identify key areas of improvement or user needs in order to provide best in class service when using E&C tools and applications.
Identify potential forward looking, innovative, progressive, strategic and best in class new processes & systems to improve the ways in which E&C contribute across the business. Provide expert opinion during selection process.
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo with regards to the exisiting digital and system footprint, identifying areas of possible innovation & harmonisation
- Able to envision the long digital roadmap within E&C and translate to clear objectives/goals.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and identify and consider customer current and potential needs while developing solutions with the goal of providing an excellent user experience.
- Provides input on planning & implementation for the business and develop/ leads project
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss digital strategy
- 5-8 Years experience in roll-out and maintenance of systems or digital tools in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated planning and analytical skills
- Knowledge of change management & dealing with complex and dynamic business environments and different regional stakeholders
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, fluency in another European language beneficial
- Knowledge in multiple of the following systems: Veeva solutions, Concur, Ariba, LMS systems, RPC, SAP, transparency tools,