At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
- Ethical behaviour plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
- Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
- Building a modern function supporting achievement of Takeda s Vision 2025
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behaviour in line with Takeda s values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
- Act as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
- Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
- Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works at Takeda
The Agile Operations Team s role is to support delivery of E&Cs strategic goals by maximizing the impact of Takeda s program of E&C projects, initiatives and activities. We will do this by:
ensuring that E&C has a clearly articulated strategic direction which is understood by all and used to prioritise projects and initiatives so everyone is pulling in the same direction rolling out agile ways of working across the function (including driving selected projects, developing an agile playbook for E&C, providing coaching and training, ensuring supporting processes are fit for agile ), to help teams can get to even better answers, faster providing consistent oversight on all E&C projects including timing, milestones, progress and impact) to enable overall coordination and prioritization performing a chief of staff function for the GECLT to enable smooth running of the whole function
As a Senior Agile Engagement Manager, you will
- Lead agile delivery of multiple, and/or complex projects
- Support the architecting/overall design of the agile transformation program for E&C, spotting opportunities for further improvements
- Act as a SME on Agile topics for E&C (and potentially for other interested Takeda functions)
- Champion agile transformation by providing agile coaching and training to a agile project teams across E&C (ad hoc coaching, or formal project participation as scrum master/equivalent)
- Help senior leadership coordinate and prioritize the E&C project portfolio
- Drive and own the development, maintainance and update of our E&C agile playbook
- Lead and deliver on major projects to reshape underlying processes to enable agile working
- Advise teams in the principles of ethical decision making and application of Takeda E&C Policies, SOPs, supporting tools and interpretations in the development and progression of programs
- Support other activities/actions prioritized by the GECLT/Transformation office as needed
- Empowering leader: catalyse action by giving team the opportunity to take decisions, providing coaching and removing impediments from their path
- Impact oriented problem solving to develop solutions and build capabilities: architect solutions through inclusive, creative solution design. Build ownership & capabilities with internal customers
- Enthusiastic learner: seek out opportunities to continuously improve and innovate by refinig current skillsets and building new ones. Share knowledge with others to elevate team.
- Master of collaborative working (within team, across teams and upwards): build strong, trust based networks of connections (including with C-level stakeholders) and collaborate with them to drive value and resolve conflicts.
- Strong communication skills: conveys complex ideas/decisions in simple and compelling narratives. Tailors style to suit their audience.
- Organised: able to prioritise effectively and structure work where possible
- Flexible and resilient: able to cope with changing topics and new challenges, adapts fast and can move forward in the face of ambiguity
- 6-8 years E&C or other relevant professional experience, including 2 years minimum in roles with responsibility for project delivery
- Agile certification, and significant experience working/leading agile teams
- Global / international experience