Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Regional Product Protection Lead - US & Canadain our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Responsible for the outcome of all regional based product security investigations, supply chain security initiatives, and education and awareness programs.
- Direct all investigations involving the counterfeiting and other types of illicit trade of Takeda Products.
- Accountable for directing third party investigators and employees that perform these duties to support these investigations and maintain compliance.
- Direct and promote high security standards and requirements for supply chain partners, as well as, perform due diligence and audit against these requirements.
- Direct all product theft, diversion, tampering, adulteration and counterfeit investigations, including employees that perform these duties, from inception to logical conclusion Such activities include the collection and proper handling of evidence and preparation of investigative reports suitable for internal and external dissemination.
- Manage the collection and reporting of field intelligence information within the regions resulting in the initiation of quality investigations. Sources of intelligence include industry contacts, law enforcement, regulatory, the Pharmaceutical Security Institute, and others.
- Collaborate with functional areas and local operating companies in order to gain support for these efforts and maintain compliance.
- Manage market surveys within the region to detect and assess the extent of illicit trade involving Takeda products as well as potential security gaps in the company s supply chain. As necessary, formulate an investigative strategy and execute based on results.
- Act as the primary liaison person to local, regional, country, and international law enforcement agencies, and develop and maintain a regional network of industry contacts in furtherance of product protection activities.
- Manage the security project outcomes of consultants and contractors to support the activities, consistent with established guidelines and requirements.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and enhancing a life cycle management approach to product protection/security countermeasures in order to ensure that methodologies are working as intended based on how a product is performing in the marketplace and/or region.
- Accountable for developing and conducting product protection initiatives for the region such as training of foreign customs authorities, assisting in recordation of products with customs authorities and implementation of product anti-counterfeiting measures.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders to gain support and collaboration for product protection initiatives as well as heighten awareness of the dangers of illicit trade of pharmaceuticals to patient safety.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree required, Criminal Justice preferred
- 7+ years in conducting investigations and/or security or law enforcement experience
- 50%-60% Travel. Primarily domestic and Canada.
- Ability to travel Internationally
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.